Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lifestyle: 2009 Acura RL

In keeping up with the lifestyle portion of this blog I thought I would mention my next car purchase. I don't know when it will be but this will be the one I get next.

The 2009 Acura RL 300hp luxury sedan. Sticker price is over $54,000, and invoice $46,000. The link takes you to the Acura site page for the specs of the car.

This car is beautiful and I have been a Honda fan for a long time. I currently drive an Acura TL and have had incredible good results from this car. Honda's highline vehicles prove to be the best in longevity, durability and less over all wear and tear.

The Acura lines are more focused on the dependability while mixing luxury. They are not loaded down with major gadget items like the Mercedes or BMW makes. But they do have enough of the luxury inside and a classy look to the car.

Don't know when, but it's coming.


No comments: